Treasure Chest Thursday - Grandma's Clock

Thursday, July 15, 2010



This clock is special. It was my Grandma Lyon's clock. When we used to stay at Grandma and Grandpa Lyon's house for a few days, I fell alseep at night looking at this clock. This is when my Grandparents lived in Mitchell, South Dakota. They later moved to Florida.

After my Grandparents had both passed away, my mom asked if there was anything of Grandma's that I would like to have and imediately I requested the clock. When we received it, it did not work. My handy husband got it working so now it sits in the foyer of our home.

A true treasure to me.

3 comments:

Lori H said...

What a wonderful clock! How lucky you are to have it. Thanks for sharing!

Becky Thompson said...

I'm happy that you have this clock! You're very fortunate.

TCasteel said...

That is pretty unique!