Happy Post Birthday Mom

Tuesday, April 5, 2011




Happy Post Birthday Mom.....

 

My Mother would have turned 79 today. 
So I am thinking of her today and how much my sisters and I miss her. 

Marjorie Pauline Davis Lyon was born on April 5, 1932 in Ruthven, Iowa.  She died on April 14, 2007 in Gresham, Oregon. She is buried in Crown Hill Cemetery, Ruthven, Iowa where many of her family members are laid to rest.







Mom was an Iowa farmers daughter.  She had five brothers and no sisters!  One year she had a prize cow that won a blue ribbon at the county fair!
Mom would have been thrilled if she found out her girls, Nancy, Mary, Susan and Sandy got together last month in California.

Susan, Nancy, Mary and Sandy - March 2011

We Love and Miss You Mom  

1 comments:

Cindy Bergeron Scherwinski said...

A beautiful tribute to your Mom - especially the photo of "her girls." I hope your day was filled with wonderful memories.

Cindy